1 https://humano3d.com hereafter “the portal” and/or “Humano” – is a platform for the sale and distribution of
3D models whose is operated and owned by Beyond Visual – Paweł Potemkowski, registered in: Langiewicza
28/89, 70-263 Szczecin, Poland, who grant this license of use under the terms established in this document.
a) Humano – Is the online store offering 3d models as defined in the previous clause.
b) Payhip – is the vendor company that process orders, provide downloads and issue invoices, with registered
office in: First Floor, 2 Woodberry Grove, North Finchley, London N12 0DR, United Kingdom.
c) License – is the right to use the Product, that Buyer ordered and paid for, in a way described and granted in
the following instrument.
d) Product – collection of digital files created by Humano.
3. USER. The access and / or use of this portal https://humano3d.com defines the condition of USER, a condition
that in turn implies the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and License here reflected. The aforementioned
Conditions will be of immediate and obligatory application regardless of the Particular Contracting Conditions
that may arise.
This agreement grants the User-Buyer royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use and
modify the Products to create images, VR and animations for commercial and non-commercial purposes, within limitations set forth in this agreement.
You may share, sell & sublicense images, VR and animations created with use of the Products.
You are not allowed to incorporate Products in creations, where the main focus is on automotive design presentation or promotion.
If you want to use Products for other purposes you are obliged to obtain a written consent form us. Please contact us directly for a custom license or, if you have any doubts on allowed use of Products.
5. Intellectual Property Relating to USER: Humano by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual
and industrial property rights of its website https://humano3d.com, as well as the elements contained in it (for
example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, etc ).
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of
the contents of this web page for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without
authorization, are expressly forbidden.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Humano.
The USER can view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard disk
of its computer or any other physical support solely and exclusively for its personal and private use.
6. Exclusion of Warranties and Liability: Humano is not responsible in any case for any damages of any kind that
could cause errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or
malicious programs or harmful to the contents, despite had having adopted all the necessary technological
measures necessary to avoid it.
7. Data Protection. Humano complies fully with the data protection policies contemplated in the regulatory
framework of the European Union about Protection of Personal Data.
Humano treats Buyer data confidentially and will never pass or sell the Buyer data to any third parties. The
privacy and data protection and cookies policies will specified in an individual manifesto apart from the present
instrument and available to users on the portal.
8. Modifications: Humano reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate on its website without
prior notice, and may change, delete or add the contents and services provided through it, as well as the way in
which they appear presented or located.
9. Right of Exclusion: Humano reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to https:// humano3d.com portal
services offered without notice, on its own or a third party, to those users who violate the present General
Conditions of Use.
10. Legal Actions: Humano will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal
exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11. Duration. This is a lifetime license, unless Humano expressly notified otherwise to User.
12. Territories. The license conferred here is global in scope, and covers all the territories of America, Europe,
Asia, Africa and Oceania.
13. Exclusions. The license hereby expressly excludes and forbid the following activities: resale, share,
exchange the Product or its parts; rent, lease, transfer and sub-license the bought Product or its parts;
resale of edited versions of the project.
The Product can not be used to create any kind of illegal, obscene, fraudulent, pornographic, abusive,
infringing or immoral materials.
14. Payment, purchase and delivery. This license is perfected by placing order and confirmed payment
for the Product. All orders are processed through Payhip. Payments also can be made by Paypal and Credit
Cards. Payhip is responsible for processing payments, invoicing and providing download files. After the
confirmed payment Buyer will immediately receive email from Payhip with Download links and a link to generate
an invoice. Each Product can be downloaded up to 5 times. The User-Buyer is responsible for downloading the
Product after the purchase.
15. Refund policy. Humano Products can be refunded within 7 days from purchase of the product. The UserBuyer loses the License to use refunded products and is obliged to delete permanently all refunded Product files.
Buyer shall send refund request on email@example.com
16. Jurisdiction: For the purposes of the conditions established in this instrument the applicable legislation will
be current polish laws, and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts of the city of Szczecin, Poland.
04.03.2023, Szczecin, Poland